Hootsuite Social Media and You Certification Course Answers
Social media is increasingly the go-to way of connecting in our digitally-driven world. There are 4.4 billion active social media users today, and platforms are rapidly evolving to keep up with demand
- Exam contains 24 or 25 multiple choice questions.
- You need to score at least 80% to pass.
- You have 30 minutes to complete the exam.
What will most organizations provide to help employees avoid thorny or embarrassing situations on personal social media networks?
- Corporate Goals and Strategies
- Social Media Guidelines/Policy
- Corporate Values Statements
- Social Media Objectives and Tactics
What is the best way to handle a comment from a troll on your post?
- Reply with a question to learn more
- Delete it and block the account
- Report the comment to the network
- Ignore the comment
When you’re starting a new social account, which of the following elements is the most important to make a good first impression with your audience?
- Profile Photo
Your bio is an opportunity to let people know who you are and what you’re about. What kind of information might you include in your bio? Pick three.
- Your interests and hobbies
- The company you work for
- Your contact information
- The city you live or work in
What can you do to show potential followers that you’re active and engaged on the network
- State that you’re a power user in your bio
- Post self-promoting content daily
- Buy followers to grow your following
- Regularly share valuable content
Pick two ways you can show respect to your fellow social media users, in a way they will appreciate.
- Saying thanks when someone reshares your content
- Responding to comments quickly
- Removing followers who have a different point of view
- Resharing content from a private account so more people see it
What can you do to generate respect and build your reputation over time?
- Allocate a budget to promote posts weekly
- Reshare content that you’ve seen perform well elsewhere
- Be consistent in your actions and content
- Post the same content across all your networks
While social media can be a powerful platform to share your personal interests or amplify your company’s presence, you should also participate in meaningful conversations that may not directly benefit or revolve around you. What is a consequence of constantly pushing one-way content?
- You could be flagged as a spam account and deleted
- Your business will develop a bad reputation
- You may attract trolls through the algorithm
- Your self-focus will cause followers to lose interest
Sharing public posts or brand content is generally considered fair game, but if it’s from a personal or private account, ask for permission first. Either way, what step is non-negotiable when it comes to resharing content?
- Alternating it with your own content
- Crediting the original creator
- Writing a new caption stating your view
- Deleting from your profile after one month
Misunderstandings on social media can come with the territory. If it happens, what’s the best course of action to take?
- Tell your side of the story by going live to your network
- Start an authentic conversation, or apologize
- Block them from commenting on anything else
- Get people on your side in the comments section
Where is the best place on your Instagram profile to showcase content related to a side hustle or hobby you want to surface to potential followers?
If your goal is to grow your Instagram followers quickly, what setting should your profile be on?
What are the best features to use to boost your public account’s discoverability on Instagram? Pick three.
What’s one way to strengthen relationships with your existing and potential followers, and build engagement on your content?
- Sharing all your posts on your story
- Asking friends to reshare your content
- Sponsoring 1 post every week
- Responding to comments and replies
LinkedIn is a great tool for showcasing your career and achievements. How else can this network help you succeed in your field?
- Crowdsourcing solutions to professional challenge
- Sharing short, engaging videos related to your hobbies
- Connecting you with highschool friends you’ve lost touch with
- Suggesting competitive companies you may want to follow
How can you use linked in to support your friends and colleagues in their careers, and deepen your professional connections? Choose three.
- By reaching out about professional milestones
- By reciprocating recommendations and endorsements
- By connecting with colleagues you haven’t met yet
- By resharing content or accomplishments they’ve posted
Changing which of the following Facebook settings will help you control your image by requiring your approval before your image is shared?
- Location alerts
- Changes in relationship status
- Tags from your friends
- Public vs. Private account
Which of the following is a best practice when sharing articles on Facebook?
- Share your interpretation in a thoughtful caption
- Always ask for permission before resharing a news article
- Be consistent and share at least one timely article a day
- Tag 4 friends you think would be interested in reading your post
Sometimes you may want to highlight one of your Twitter tweets for a longer period, for example, a piece of work or shout out that you’re particularly proud of. What can you do to maximize the tweet’s visibility?
- Retweet your tweet
- Set Tweet as Cover Photo
- Pin it to the top of your profile
- Set to Hourly Auto-Publish for 24 hours
What is one Twitter feature that helps you highlight your personal brand or niche to your following?
- Creating your own hashtag to grow grassroots followers
- Retweeting from accounts you love every hour
- Tagging your followers in your tweets
- Creating tailored lists for followers to check out
What can you add to your text tweets to reinforce the tone and help tell your story? Pick two.
- Your location
- Animated gifs
If you want to position yourself as a thought leader, what kind of content should you be intentionally sharing? Select all that apply.
- Sparks conversation
- Solves a problem
- Tells a story
Which social marketing tactic can you use to uncover opportunities to add your voice and demonstrate thought leadership in online communities?
- Trial and error
- Social listening
- Analytic data
- Targeted posts
What method should you use to segment your content into a variety of groups to keep your audience engaged?
- Content Index
- Rule of Thirds
Content of CertificationAnswers.com should be considered us a fair use. Fair use is the copyright regulation that allows the limited use of copyrighted materials without acquiring permission from the right holders for comment and educational purposes. Views, articles and images on this site may contain copyrighted material which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. CertificationAnswers can use some kind of copyrighted material for educational purpose. Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
More certification answers: https://www.certificationanswers.com/en/exams-answers/